of the Mind: Cupcakes and Technology

because I screw robots, after all

Saturday, March 26, 2005
I have to give some recognition to Music For Robots which is a pretty awesome music blog that I am semi-addicted to. If I'm not careful, I'm going to start (*gasp*) learning something about music. My taste is validated by the pretentious indie music culture surrounding me, but "I like it because it sounds good" always fails to impress at parties.

My most recent download favorite is 13 + God's Soft Atlas. 13 + God is what happens when you mix themselves, The Notwist, and 2T of butter together and whip it for 30 seconds. Tasty. You can read about it, or visit Anticon to download the first single, Men of Station.

without a universal law there is no gravity, without no gravity there is no atmosphere, without an atmosphere there is no chance at life, with no chance at life I don't exist

You'll see what I mean. Also, visit Music (for Robots) because it's awesomex1000000.
Posted by Caitlin @ 11:02 AM - Permanent link


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Bakery on flickr.com

About

Blogging and baking out of So.Fla., I am a 20-something IT professional with a penchant for cupcakes and Web 2.0. Formerly a newspaper editor and graphic designer, I like new recipes, intriguing articles, good design and anything shiny. Check back regularly for delicious recipes + photo documentation as well as leads and analysis on all things nerdy.

Archives

♠   Linear Light
♠   Wisconsin is just as cold as you'd expect
♠   Excuse the dust
♠   DL: Such Great Heights - John Tejada Remix
♠   5) Obscure but cool, 6) feature in an insta-cool m...
♠   Immortal life
♠   First


Most recent on flickr.com

Site Info

Powered by 

Blogger
Creative Commons License

Bakery

♥ Cupcake Bakeshop
♥ Tartelette
♥ Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
♥ Lemon Almond
♥ Cooking for Engineers

Geekery

♥ The H Line

The rest

♥ Questionable Content
♥ Dooce
♥ Étant donnés