of the Mind: Cupcakes and Technology

DL: Such Great Heights - John Tejada Remix

Saturday, January 29, 2005
Usually I wouldn't update for something like this. I'm not even really a music person. But it is impossible to explain to you how much the song Such Great Heights by the Postal Service means to me. I've listened to this song so many times that finally even I had to get tired of it. It had so many meanings to me that it really didn't mean anything at all.

But now there's a remix.

I want you to hear this song so badly I'm hosting it for download.

It's not just that the song is good, which it is. It's that I get to listen to it for a couple months now before getting tired of it. Of course this song has already aquired its own baggage, and now as I listen to it at work I keep having to walk out to the bathroom to cry.
Posted by Caitlin @ 4:43 PM - Permanent link


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Bakery on flickr.com

About

Blogging and baking out of So.Fla., I am a 20-something IT professional with a penchant for cupcakes and Web 2.0. Formerly a newspaper editor and graphic designer, I like new recipes, intriguing articles, good design and anything shiny. Check back regularly for delicious recipes + photo documentation as well as leads and analysis on all things nerdy.

Archives

♠   5) Obscure but cool, 6) feature in an insta-cool m...
♠   Immortal life
♠   First


Most recent on flickr.com

Site Info

Powered by 

Blogger
Creative Commons License

Bakery

♥ Cupcake Bakeshop
♥ Tartelette
♥ Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
♥ Lemon Almond
♥ Cooking for Engineers

Geekery

♥ The H Line

The rest

♥ Questionable Content
♥ Dooce
♥ Étant donnés